Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Moussa Car Parts Ltd. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Moussa Car Parts Ltd.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
5. Our website offers a range of products for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product available for purchase on this website.
6. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
7. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods that you are purchasing.
8. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
9. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
10. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
11. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
12. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
13. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
14. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
15. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
16. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
17. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASED GOODS
1. PARTS GUARANTEE
Most parts of vehicles sold by Moussa Car Parts LTD are auto salvage, are second hand and sold as such. Whilst we wish to give good value to our customers we cannot guarantee each part to be absolutely perfect as this is reflected in our prices when they are compared to brand new items.
All goods are warranted to be in satisfactory working order at the time of purchase. In the event of a fault arising within the guarantee period the seller reserves the right to either repair or exchange the goods. If replacement goods cannot be found within a reasonable time then the full purchase price will be refunded. This will only happen on production of the original sales invoice and only if the goods are returned in the same condition as when the goods were supplied.
There is a 15% handling charge for all parts that were correctly supplied by us that are returned. In the case of parts delivery via courier or post, this cost is non-refundable if the part was correctly supplied by us.
2. STANDARD GUARANTEE
All goods sold by Moussa Car Parts LTD will carry 30 DAY WARRANTY from the date of purchase. Under no circumstances will Moussa Car Parts LTD entertain any claim(s) whatsoever in regard to labour costs/charges involved in fitting, removal and or changing of the parts supplied by the company.
We will try to deliver your parts to you within two working days of your order. However delays may sometimes occur which are outside of our control. Any date specified for delivery is therefore approximate only. If delivery is delayed for more than 21 days, you have the right to contact us and refuse to accept the products. In these circumstances, we will refund any monies paid by you for those products and delivery monies you have been charged. However we will not be responsible for any other losses, costs, damages or charges that you may suffer if we delay in supplying or do not supply those products. At the time of delivery you will be required to validly sign-off on the delivery of the products, after which time the products become your sole responsibility.
4. INSPECTION OF GOODS AND SIGN-OFF OF DELIVERY
All goods must be inspected upon delivery before signing. If goods prove to be damaged, do not sign and contact Moussa Car Parts LTD within 2 working days. On delivery, please inspect all goods before signing; this is to ensure that the item has not been damaged during transit/carriage. If courier refuses you to inspect the goods, simply write the word 'Damaged' and then sign. This is to ensure that if necessary, a claim can be made against the Courier Company.
5. SHORTAGES OR DAMAGED GOODS
In the event that a part(s) is supplied and prove to be incorrect or faulty upon fitting, Moussa Car Parts LTD must be notified within 7 working days upon receipt of the goods in writing. Collection can then be arranged; if a replacement is not available then a full refund will be offered.
6. CORRECT PARTS SUPPLIED/ DELIVERED
If a part is supplied correctly by us but you have made an error whilst ordering that part, Moussa Car Parts LTD must be contacted within 2 working days in writing and the part(s) returned to us within 7 days of purchase at the cost of the customer. We will refund the customer subject to charging a handling fee of 15%.
Please Note: due to an increase in wrongly ordered items (i.e. people purchasing items to self-diagnose) we now charge a 15% restocking fee – this is to deter this practice, and is an unfortunate condition of sale that we have had to implement – postage will not be refunded in any instance.
The deduction made is for time and effort wasted in initial listing of the item, re-testing, re-listing, re-shelving, & handling the returned part.
7. CLAIMS / REFUNDS
When you purchase online, you have a statutory right to return a product within 7 days after your order has been delivered for replacement (cooling off period). You have a contractual obligation and we are contracted to you to supply a suitable part or replacement within 14 days of the initial order. If we are unable to supply you a replacement product within 14 days then we shall terminate the contract and refund your money. If a product is damaged or faulty please contact Moussa Car Parts LTD and we will provide a replacement. Refunds will only be given where we are unable to complete the contract and terminate because no other suitable part is available. Persons or parties that return goods that are faulty and then do not allow us 14 days to provide a suitable replacement will be in breach of these terms and conditions of sale and in breach of contract. All parts are digitally imaged and the images recorded at Moussa Car Parts Ltd head office.
8. ELECTRICAL UNITS
All electrical/electronic items must be fitted by a qualified auto electrician. We cannot accept returns for items damaged as a result to being incorrectly fitted by unqualified persons.
Engines and gearboxes must be installed by a qualified mechanic to qualify for the warranty.
Timing chain/belt and oil cooler must be replaced by customer at the time of installation for any warranty to be valid.
The warranty will only cover the parts supplied and will not cover any labour charges under any circumstances, please bear this in mind before placing orders. All engines purchased must be installed by a qualified and recognised motor mechanic and must be fitted with a new timing belt/cam belt/ chain and filled with new oil and filters upon installation. Failure to follow this procedure will result in the guarantee/ warranty being rendered null and void. Proof of Purchase and Professional Installation will be necessary to proceed with any Warranty claim.
10. DAMAGED ITEM (ON SITE)
Occasionally we discover that an item may have been damaged whilst in storage and as a result the item is unusable so we are unable to dispatch it.
We will initially make contact with the buyer of the occurrence and will try our best to source a replacement if possible.
We reserve the right to cancel any order and refund the full amount paid by the buyer at any time.
11. RETURNED PARTS
Parts returned for credit must be returned in their original packaging.
12. SUITABILITY OF PARTS
It is the responsibility of the customer to assure himself that the parts supplied are suitable and correct for the application involved.
13. STOCKING POLICY
We sell parts that are generally known as replacement parts.
These can be;
Manufactured by or on behalf of the car maker (common word 'Genuine') and carry the manufacturer's logo Manufactured by a supplier that supplies the car maker (common term 'original') and carry the manufacturers’ logo Manufactured by a supplier who does not supply the car maker.
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions which is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to any force majeure incident. Our failure to exercise any right or provision of the terms and conditions of sale shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. The section titles in the Terms and conditions are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.
No contract will EXIST between you and Moussa Car Parts LTD for a sale to you for any product or service unless and until Moussa Car Parts LTD accepts your order by taking payment, confirming your order by email; that it has dispatched your order. That acceptance will be deemed as complete and to have been effectively communicated to you at the time. Moussa Car Parts LTD sends the email to you (whether or not you receive the e-mail).
These conditions replace and supersede all previous issues.
These conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of goods Moussa Car Parts LTD to the buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions which the buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order confirmation or similar documents.
Warranty will cover supplied part only - no additional parts used or labour costs will be covered.
All of our products are delivered with seals or special markers. Damaged seals or markers will void any claim for reimbursement of costs.
Articles with broken or no longer existing markers or seals are considered to be no longer in the delivery condition.
All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the buyer to purchase goods pursuant to these conditions.
Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyers acceptance of these conditions.
Most vehicles and parts of vehicles sold from this establishment are auto salvage, are second hand and sold as such. Whilst we wish to give good value to our customers we cannot guarantee each part to be absolutely perfect as this is reflected in our prices when they are compared to brand new items.
The guarantee is applied to the subject sold and NOT delivery, labour time, car hire, loss of earnings or any other third party costs. We will always try to supply the exact part that our customers require. Due to variations in make, model, design and years of manufacture, we cannot give any guarantee that the parts are correct for the purpose required.
Please be advised we are just parts suppliers and any information we give is advisory, please refer to a professional (mechanic or auto-electrician) for accurate information before purchasing parts.
Please check the picture and study the description to ensure the part is right for you in order to avoid items being returned. If you have any queries get in contact with us before purchase (01733 233312)
Sales are made on the strict understanding that the customer is responsible for making sure the parts bought are correct for the purpose required. Incorrectly ordered parts shall be subject to a 15% handling charge. In the event that the part purchased is not correct for the particular vehicle we will attempt to replace the part with the correct one if notified within 72 hours IN WRITING.
Any part which is found to be faulty or unserviceable (unless the fault was declared on purchase) will be repaired or exchanged. If notification is made within 14 days of purchase, unless the part was sold under special terms evidence in writing and assuming the part has not been subject to misuse, alterations or substitution.
Delivery of the goods shall be made to the buyer's nominated address. It is the buyers’ responsibility to make all arrangements to take delivery of goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. Although every effort is made to ensure goods arrive at schedule time, no responsibility can be accepted where any such delay occurs.
Any variations of these conditions (including any special terms agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by Moussa Car Parts Ltd. This warranty is non-transferable.
All engines and gearboxes are supplied on an exchange basis, please ensure that the unit is ready for collection within fourteen days of sale or a surcharge will be applied. If an alternative arrangement has been agreed, please call Moussa Car Parts Ltd to confirm the agreement.
All items are shipped using Parcelforce Worldwide, Pall-ex or Royal Mail. Each of our couriers have selected areas that they will not provide shipping options for or the delivery times vary with each company therefore, we may send your item via any of the above logistics companies.
We also aim to send your item the same day via the quickest viable option necessary.
Please see our positive feedback for confirmation of this.
Postage prices are for UK MAINLAND ONLY.
Please contact us for a quote to Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man,
Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Highlands, Islands.