1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Moussa Car Parts Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be returned to us unused and in the same condition that you received it, with our markings and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
4. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first within 7 days before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
5. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 2 working days.
7. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
8. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
9. Any items that have been ordered in error must be returned to us at your own cost. If we cannot supply you with a replacement part, we will issue a refund with a 15% handling fee.
We advise all our customers to inspect items before signing for them, Courier drivers have to wait whilst you do this, in the unlikely event that the item is damaged in transit please refuse delivery and simply write 'DAMAGED' on the parcel and contact us immediately. Once an item has been signed and accepted for we cannot process any claim with the courier company.
10. All parts come with a 30 Days Warranty, this does not cover any labour costs. We mark all items and if these markings are tampered with in any way i.e. seal broken, taken apart then warranty will be void. In the unlikely event that an item does develop a fault within this period then we must be notified immediately.
11. It is the customers responsibility to arrange and pay for return costs.